Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pics and News

Hey Peeps!
I just added some pictures from our trip to New Orleans and BM (just one) on Facebook, but since not all of you have FB, I thought I'd share them with you here. Enjoy!

John and I went on the South Beach Diet as of Jan 1. We've lost some weight (about 10 lbs each) and have really enjoyed the food. We've been using the recipes from this woman named Kalyn who has a blog with tons of SBD recipes. It's pretty neat and very thorough. We've like all of the recipes that we've done of hers so far. See Kayln's website here. Be careful... it's addicting to browse the recipes!

Young Life is about to get started again for the semester. Since I lead a group of college leaders and middle-school kids, it's always very busy for me. John just joined Committee, which is the group of adults who support the area by fundraising, praying, planning, and helping out where needed. He's also helping lead an RCIA class through the church. He'll be busy with that and traveling for work.

That's about it. Hope y'all are continuing to do well.
Love,
Nicole

No comments: