I've set up this site so that we can post family news. You are all welcomed to post pictures and tidbits of information about what's going on in your neck of the woods. Maybe this will be a fun way to keep up with everyone. Happy Blogging!
Christi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just to let everyone know Pat Wright (mother-in-law)was discharged from Thomas Hospital on Saturday and is doing well as Mercy Medical. She can remain there for up to 20 days. If they dare identify her wrong again, that 20 days will come none too quickly. The nurse thought she was the incompetent lady in the next room. He was looking for the person in charge of her. Well,, maybe.....
Yesterday, Greg and I rode the horses in Blakeley Park. Greg and my neighbor had to walk their horses across a boardwalk...whereas, Pepper, with a hard smack on the butt, carried me carefully. Other than the one snake they saw and the numerous banana spiders, all was great! What a fun day.
I thought Greg's mother's name was Jane!
Just what is Blog anyway???
Post a Comment